Thursday, October 17, 2013

Max Velocity Training Opportunities - Upcoming in December

Check out his new training opportunities here.

You will not be disappointed. You will learn alongside fellow patriots. I drove from Florida and will go back next year for another CRCD.

Here is what Max had to say about the December CRCD:

"I've had a few inquiries about scheduling another CRCD class in between the one on Nov 9/10 and the Patrol class on Jan 18 - 20.
I have to deconflict between some personal commitments and also the deer rifle season in Hampshire County, which runs Nov 25 thru Dec 7. Yes, theoretically it should not make a difference but in the spirit of keeping up relationships with the locals I have to be sensitive to this - and one neighbor specifically asked me about deer season. I guess he was not looking forward to trying to hunt while a firefight was going on up on my ranges.....!
I have put December 14/15 on the schedule to run this additional CRCD class. If I meet huge objections and /or no-one books, I'll look at alternatives, but they are limited at that time of year. 
For the main post on the CRCD classes, and to book, look HERE."



Get the training while there is time.

-JL

No comments:

Post a Comment